----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Friday 28 February 2014

KING OF THE (COPLAND) ROAD

The King of Thieves has decided to come back on the scene, calling on the Bisto Kids not to buy season books but to ringfence the money in some bank account and release it on a game-by-game basis. I wonder who he'll propose to be in charge of the bank account! And they seem to love that word 'ringfence' down Ibrox way. I'd never heard the word until about two years ago when Whyte etc started bandying it about.

The fact is that you'd be off your head to trust this crook. 'A glib and shameless liar' he was called in court in South Africa. And, as is usual with anyone or anything connected with Ibrox, history gets a bit hazy and starts to be rewritten. It's all there in black and white that King was tried and convicted of serious fraud and tax evasion and decided to pay the fine rather than get banged up. The story seems to be now that because he wasn't sent to prison he was found not guilty. He's even got the deluded believing that the Stock Exchange would actually allow him to be in charge of a company. That's a bit like saying that Bernadette Smith should get her job back as a History teacher because she didn't go to jail!

The supporters' groups have come out in favour of King's daft scheme; that, however, isn't saying much. It's hard to tell these days how many folk these characters actually represent. It could easily transpire that they'd be the only ones 'ringfencing' their ST money and King's plan would go tits-up.

And what, exactly, is King's plan? He must know as well as everybody else that there's no way the Stock Exchange would allow a convicted criminal to be in charge of Bisto FC so attempting to starve them of cash and maybe driving the share price down or forcing them into administration or worse is not going to help him gain control. So what is he up to? I have to admit, it's beyond me. He must have some reason to do what he's doing. Maybe we'll find out eventually.

The fact is that no matter who is in charge at Bisto FC it's going to be a long, painful proces getting them 'back where they belong.' They've been hemorhaging money since their inception and somebody's going to have to reign it in. If they don't start living within their means then the outcome is obvious. There's no quick fix and the Bisto Kids need to start accepting this.

The Bisto Kids are all up in arms at the news that the judge in the HMRC appeal, Lord Doherty (full name: Joseph Raymond Doherty, as The Sun helpfully points out), is a Celtic supporter. Apparently, other judges were offered the job but nobody was very keen. I wonder why! No doubt their postmen objected. Anyway, the hordes are already calling for his head. I don't know anything about Lord Doherty but I do know that he's a brave man!

And now a personal message to Ben, one of McMurdo's disciples, who yesterday posted a message to me on McMurdo's blog. Apparently, I read up on things so that I can then twist them to suit my "vile hatred of things you don’t really like in life." So I don't like hatred, bigotry and prejudice; surely that's something to be proud of? Though not, is seems, in your sad life view. As to needing "counselling" and a "good psychologist" I'm not the one seeing conspiracies everywhere and so filled with hatred for a religion and a people that I'm constantly looking for things to blame them for! And you go on:

"You still talk absolute pish, your are so repetitive that you are now f****** boring, you are found out months down the line that you just look a clown and you cant even work out why people will not buy your books. "

If I talk pish then why are you reading it? And, boring? Maybe if I filled my blog with hate-filled rants about Catholics and the Irish it would be more interesting, eh? And what does that even mean, "you are found out months down the line"? As for me looking like a clown I'm afraid I'm hardly going to go crying myself to sleep just because some sad bigot hurls an insult. Perhaps your small mind can't comprehend how to conduct a serious argument and this is all you can resort to.

As for my books, I know fine well why folk aren't buying them. For one thing, they're too dear, which I can't help since Amazon sets the price and for another I can't afford mass advertising so there aren't many folk that actually know about my books. It's typical of your type to condemn something without knowing anything about it - it's called prejudice. Perhaps I should write a load of bigoted and prejudiced shite, like Leggat, and my books will sell like hot cakes! Books lie unsold all the time and for every Wilbur Smith or JK Rowling there are a thousand authors that nobody has ever heard of. It's not an ideal way to make a living and, for most writers, it's a hobby, nothing more. Why don't you buy one and get somebody to read it to you; you might actually like it!

And, contrary to what you might think, I'm completely unconcerned with what PZJ writes. I take it with the same massive pinch of salt that I take when I'm reading Phil Mac Whatsit. To me it's just like the Rangers Tax Case blog and all the predictions are going to end up being just as true. As to my being a 'disciple of the devil' well that all depends. If God is the nasty, spiteful, capricious and hate-filled deity that you and your ilk seem to believe then Satan gets my vote every time!

Finally, am I the only one that sees something suspicious in the stories emerging about secret letters exonerating IRA terrorists, as well as recent stories about Republican 'cells' and a group of people being arrested for planning some kind of terrorist activities? It's all a bit convenient in the run-up to the vote on Scottish independence. Surely our government in Westmister wouldn't be a party to anything so underhand, would they?





Are you fed up of handing over your hard-earned dole money to spivs, gangsters and crooks? Then join Dave King's campaign and starve them of funds. Just send your bank details to the P.O. Box below and let an honest man look after your money. He will release the funds on a game-by-game basis and get rid of all the crooks at Ibrox. Put your season-ticket money in the hands of a man you can trust.

This is not a guarantee. Your money may be used for purposes other than those stated. Bank details are given at your own risk. Funds taken from your bank may be more than indicated.



4 comments:

  1. ffs pat a must admit I thought I had seen it all with the bisto bigots but that must be a new low for them to verbally attack a man who pens books for children whit's next Fay these ppl a boycott of Amazon to get them to stop selling the nasty children's books with secret catholic messages hidden in the pages LOL or maybe he is pist off that your books don't have enuff pic in it for him to follow follow the story.
    keep writing pat your blog is priceless
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont see a problem with them putting ST money into a trust run by King ? they put the IPO and ST money into a castle in France for Green no problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep at them pat as Shaun says your blog is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks folks, though did you not know that I'm in the pay of the Society of Jesus and Opus Dei. I get a free cilice for every child I convert! By the way, I have written a couple of books for adults as well!

    ReplyDelete