----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Friday 17 October 2014

A TOAST TO CHARLIE HANRAHAN



My new book should be available from Amazon in the next couple of days.

I only got three more entries to my competition so I've just decided to end it. I can't see a sudden flurry of entries arriving over the next couple of weeks, so there's no point in hanging about!

The answer is that all the chapters in 'Clash of The Agnivores' were named after songs by The Clash, except for Chapter 3, 'Give 'Em Enough Rope,' which is, of course, an ALBUM by The Clash.

Only one person came up with the correct answer, Iantm. E-mail me your address, Ian, and you'll get a free paperback copy as soon as it goes on sale.

Getting a free Kindle copy will be, Shaun Dillon, Martin Taggart, George McGinley, Robert Boyle and Joe McLaughlin.

Thanks to all of you for your entries and your kind words about my blog and books. Hope you enjoy the new book!




No comments:

Post a Comment